I was born and raised in Flint, MI. Raised in a single parent home for the majority of my life I saw how hard my mother worked in order to provide for me and my siblings. She also did what she could to help others along the way. I am honored to have that same work ethic and compassion instilled in me, as I’ve been told many times.
I’ve had numerous jobs some great some not so good. But during all of these jobs I felt blessed and grateful, but I was not happy. I was not happy because I have a true entrepreneurial spirit. There are so many things that I want to do and accomplish in life that I knew I would not be able to do with the average 9 to 5 job. I left a well paying job back in Michigan to move to Atlanta, GA and re-align my focus. This was not an easy adjustment but I am happy with the move. I felt like I needed to get out of my comfort zone. I was getting complacent, but at the same time feeling like I was settling. Feeling like I was meant for more. No offense intended to the people that are working those 9 to 5’s. But it was just something within me that pushed me to do other things.
The things that I hope to accomplish within the next few years. Is being able to make a living in the music field. Whether that be as an artist, producer or A&R.Also working on expanding my brand to a national level.
- Hip Hop Artist / Producer
- Certified Pro Tools Engineer
- Graphic and Web Designer
- Video Director and Editor
- Creator of SaluteMusic.com
- Talent Scout for SaluteMusic.com
- Creative Director for multiple companies
- Program Director for Salute Radio and WWFR
- Co-Creator and part owner of the Cut Creators
- Head of Dream Merchants Design
- Co-Creator of The Sole Providers
- Creator of StickGameProper.com
- Owner of FliExprots (clothing coming soon)